Your MemberVault Orientation
(PSST! Ready to register?? Scroll all the way down to the bottom and click "Get Access Now!")
Before you register for the conference, I want to ensure you know how to register, and how to access everything in MemberVault.
Watch this video to learn how to:
- Register for the 2022 Be a Math Person Conference
- Get the All-Access Pass
- Get free, temporary access to the conference
- How to log in once you've registered
- How to make your money back for your All-Access Pass
- How to help friends upgrade to the All-Access Pass if they get free, temporary access first
- Share affiliate links ethically
- Earn prizes and track your progress
Your Next Steps
- Register for the conference.
Scroll down to the bottom and click "Get Access Now" to register for the conference.
Pay $57 the All-Access Pass to access all of the materials (plus, our exclusive Insider Bonus Bundle of resources!!) through January 5th, 2023.
Or, you can use the coupon code 'TEMP22' to get temporary, free access through January 9th.
- Join the event pop-up Facebook Group.
This Facebook Group will only be active just before, during, and for a few days after the event.
- Play around in the MemberVault.
Once you've registered for the conference, take a few minutes to get acquainted with the course platform.
- Check out your Affiliate Center!
If you pay for an All-Access Pass, you can use an affiliate link to promote this conference. Anytime a teacher signs up for an All-Access Pass through your affiliated link, you'll earn 40% of the sale (which is $22.80 per person!).
This means, that if 3 teachers pay for their All-Access Pass through your affiliate link, your All-Access pass will be paid for.
- Keep an eye on your email inbox!
You'll receive emails containing digital goodies and important info before, throughout, and after the conference. Don't miss them!