Your Event Facebook Group Orientation
(PSST! Ready to register?? Scroll all the way down to the bottom and click "Get Access Now!")
In this video, I'm going to go over the basic features of our event Facebook Group to ensure you get everything out of it.
PLEASE DON'T SKIP THIS VIDEO!
I know it's tempting to do so if you're in other Facebook Groups.
But the truth is, most of us don't use these group features every day, so I really want to make sure we all know how to use them.
You'll also hear me mention how you can earn points and rewards for participating. This is true not only for the MemberVault, but for actions taken in the pop-up group as well - so be sure to get involved!
In this video, you'll learn how to:
- Find featured posts (formerly known as 'Announcements')
- Access content in the 'Guides' Tab (previously labeled as 'Units')
- Manage push notifications
- Manage and change your Facebook Group notification settings
- Invite your teacher friends and co-workers to join the Facebook Group
- Share the Facebook group on Facebook, through Messenger, or by sharing the group link
- Share the Facebook group onto a Page, or in a Group, that you manage (or have permission to share in)
- Access 'Rooms' for live events throughout the conference
- See the schedule for live events using the group 'Events' tab
Your Next Steps
- Register for the conference.
Scroll down to the bottom and click "Get Access Now" to register for the conference.
Pay $57 the All-Access Pass to access all of the materials (plus, our exclusive Insider Bonus Bundle of resources!!) through January 5th, 2023.
Or, you can use the coupon code 'TEMP22' to get temporary, free access through January 9th.
- Join the event pop-up Facebook Group.
This Facebook Group will only be active just before, during, and for a few days after the event.
- Play around in the MemberVault.
Once you've registered for the conference, take a few minutes to get acquainted with the course platform.
- Check out your Affiliate Center!
If you pay for an All-Access Pass, you can use an affiliate link to promote this conference. Anytime a teacher signs up for an All-Access Pass through your affiliated link, you'll earn 40% of the sale (which is $22.80 per person!).
This means, that if 3 teachers pay for their All-Access Pass through your affiliate link, your All-Access pass will be paid for.
- Keep an eye on your email inbox!
You'll receive emails containing digital goodies and important info before, throughout, and after the conference. Don't miss them!